Wednesday 22 July 2020

Tell-me-a-story mini set


Bedtime stories with trolls and monsters? That's why your kids want to sleep with the light on...



I always disliked the look of the Coolala, the Defender Wall Light. They never seemed to fit in to any of my nurseries, even the more modern ones. However I ended up using them anyway, since they keep the annoying monsters under the bed away.  Now I made some recolors with a wooden phrame and motives from (mainly) Scandinavian fairytales and children books. (Originals by Theodor Kittelsen, Vilhelm Pedersen, Beatrix Potter, Elsa Beskow) Some of them looks better if you dim the light a bit. 

Tell-me-a-story Wall Light

  • This is a recolor for Sims 4
  • Mesh: EA Base Game
  • Found in Lighting - Wall sconces
  • 13 swatches
  • Price 11
  • TOU: Don't upload and claim as your own. You may include in lots if you give credit with a link to this post, but please don't upload to paysites or behind ad.fly.


Since I was underway I decided to make a picture with wooden frame as well

Tell-me-a-story Picture

  • This is a recolor for Sims 4
  • Mesh: EA Base Game
  • Found in Decor - Paintings
  • 12 swatches
  • Price 10
  • TOU: Don't upload and claim as your own. You may include in lots if you give credit with a link to this post, but please don't upload to paysites or behind ad.fly.


Non-EA items used on head photo: Bed, bedding, potty, carpet.







Happy simming! 💕

https://simfileshare.net/download/1072155/



 For download instructions see here.





.




No comments:

Post a Comment