Saturday 17 April 2021

Once Upon A Time Stone Age - overview

 

My Stone Age neighbourhood in Oasis Springs is now complete. 

It's been so fun! Now it's time to move on to Early Civilization with a new neighbourhood, new lots and new sims! But first I will have to make a small hiatus because of some family things happening in my real life (always comes first!). At some point I also want to catch up with my story, and to do some preparations (read: download some cc), but I hope to be back in a few of weeks with some new uploads. 😘 (You can follow me on Twitter for updates.)


If you want to make your own Stone Age neighbourhood you can pick and choose, or download all lots and place them as shown above (click on image to enlarge). I was thinking about uploading the save, but decided against it, since all the lots have cc, and not all of it is included. It would just be a mess ...

However, if you want to have all the lots/sims you can go directly to the folder here (but you would still need to download the cc that is not included). If you want to pick and choose lots and sims, this detailed overview might be helpful, or use the simplified list below. 

Most lots have been updated in June 2022, just a couple left. See overview here.

Abbreviations: CL = Community lot, RL = Residential lot

Lots and Sims
1 - CL - Rolling Stones Art Center
2 - CL - Hippos Heaven Pool
3 - CL - Rock my soul Nightclub
4 - CL - The Hideaway (Generic)
5 - CL - Little Pond (Generic)
6 - CL - The Savannah (Generic)
7 - RL - Stone Age Third Home
8 - CL - The Dark Woods (Generic)
9 - CL - The Sunny Woods (Generic)
10 - RL - Sheep's Roost
11 - RL - Oak View
12 - RL - Shanga Baba's Place - Shanga Baba and her kids
13 - RL - Saeoe's place - The Saeoe Family
14 - RL - Sweet Corn Settlement
15 - RL - Stoneage second camp - The Nuuh Family
16 - RL - Stoneage third camp - Stoneage Friends
17 - CL - Mammoth Fields Park
18 - RL - The sorcerer's nest - The Sorcerer
19 - RL - Stoneage second home
20 - RL - Stoneage first camp - The First Ones
21 - RL - Stoneage first home 

 

My Stone Age CC/Recolors

 


 Edit 05.02.2022:

🎇 Now you can download the whole save with CC, lots, sims and townies here

Edit 19.06.2022:

🎇Most lots have been updated in June 2022, just a couple left. See overview here. New version of the save coming soon!

Edit 26.06.2022:

🎇 The updated version of the save is now available here

 

See you soon!
💕




8 comments:

  1. Hello, you should share your save file would be easier than douwnloading each lot ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate that you would actually be interested in the whole save! Thank you!
      The thing is, since I use so much CC, and not all would be included because of creators TOU's, you would still have to check every lot and household. However, if there are a lot of people interested in the save, I will consider it!

      Delete
    2. It took it's time, but now it's here!

      Delete
    3. can you make it a save fail but base game pls

      Delete
    4. Thank you for commenting! I really admire those builders who are able to make something interesting with just base game items, unfortunately I'm not one of them. At the moment I'm really invested in Early Civilization, and I will probably not go back to Stone Age, unless I need to update or fix something. Sorry!

      Delete
  2. I've been looking FOREVER for something like this! I have NO talent whatsoever when it comes to Stone Age, as there isn't a build required per se, but talent and sense of nature to place things around, which I COMPLETELY lack. Thank you so much, I hope you will so a save file and I hope you will continue to share and do save files for future eras as well, I will look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, I'm so glad you find the lots useful! As for save files, I understand that some people prefer this, and I will think about if (and how) I can make that available.

      Delete
    2. It took it's time, but now the save is here!

      Delete