Wednesday 13 October 2021

I'm on a hiatus - Update 19/1-22

Ooops! I did it again!

I've chosen to be disconnected from my main computer for some weeks, so there will not be any new sim uploads for at least two months. I'm on a hiatus! 🏄

As many of you know I am Norwegian, but also spend a lot of time at my second home in Greece. The last two years my hubby and I have not been able to travel because of Covid restrictions. It's been hard for us - we missed our family, friends and the Greek lifestyle, more than words can say, but health always comes first! 

Now we are both vaccinated, travel restrictions have been lifted, and the situation in our home town in Greece is managable, so we grabbed the chance to let the Greek sun shine on us again. We don't have a fixed return date, and since this was decided on a short notise I have not been able to prepare upcoming uploads. For some weeks (months?) there will be no new uploads from me. I have a laptop with me, but unfortunately it can not run my game with all packs, cc and mods. Besides, maybe it is healthy to have a break from the game for some weeks? Well, I'm going to find out 😝

I will be back at my desk at some point, maybe in December? In the meantime you will find me, as always, on Twitter or Tumblr, but not as often as usual. And if you like, you can even join my little Discord channel!

Be kind to yourselves and others, and have a lovely autumn! 🍁

Happy simming! 💕
KyriaT

 

EDIT 19/1-22:

I'm still not able to spend a lot of time writing stories or making recolors, but I am able to play a little. That's something, isn't it? I will share some very small updates from my game on my story-tumblr and you can follow me there if you want. 

Hope the start of the new year is going well for everybody! 💕

 

EDIT 31/12-21:

Just a small note to let you know that I am still around, but unfortunately my chronic illness conflicts with winter and holiday celebrations, leaving me without energy for anything creative or interactive at the moment. I manage to play a little, and hope to be back with new uploads at some point, but for sure it will not be this year! 😁

Happy New Year everyone!

💕


 



No comments:

Post a Comment