Friday 17 February 2023

Efrosyni Sandals and Slippers



Some simple sandals and slippers for children and toddlers.

I really needed some simple leather sandals for my children in my Early Civilization save, and took the basegame sandals for girls, removed the bling, gave them some natural leather colors and made them unisex. 

Usually I just leave the toddlers barefoot, but I feel sorry for the little rascals at wintertime, or in summer when the ground they walk on is very hot. So I took the slippers and recolored them to something toddlers can use that doesn't hurt my eyes in historical saves. They should fit from Stone Age to Medieval, or even further if the parents are poor.

And then i colored both of them in my Knossos palette because - why not?


Efrosyni child sandals

  • Mesh: EA basegame
  • for Children - Unisex
  • Found in Shoes - Sandals
  • 17 swatches
  • Disabled for random

 

 

 

Efrosyni toddler slippers

  • Mesh: EA basegame
  • for Toddlers - Unisex
  • Found in Shoes - Sandals
  • 23 swatches
  • Disabled for random

 

 

 

Edit 17.02.2024: A small change in the files, added display index. Re-download is not necessary, unless you want my CC grouped together in CAS. 

TOU: Don't upload and claim as your own. You may include with sims if you give credit with a link to this post, but please don't upload to paysites or behind ad.fly. 

 



Happy simming! 💕



Also available at

Patreon - CurseForge


All my downloads are free - always.
 For download instructions see here.





.





No comments:

Post a Comment