Wednesday 3 April 2024

Valhallan cloak recolors



A linenfication and recolor of two of the cloaks from Valhallan.

If you are a historical player like me, I'm sure you love the cloaks from Valhallan. Personally I can't live without them, but I wanted to give them a linen look, and also the colors from the Knossos and Efrosyni palettes to go with other outfits of mine.

I've had these in my WIP folder for some time and was planning to make a larger set, but you know, things happen.

Both these cloaks are in the hat category. Valhallan also have a necklace and bracelet version, but I couldn't make the linen pattern look good on them.That means you can't use these with any other hats, crowns or other stuff from the hat category. On the positive side, you can use them with necklaces and bracelets. 😋

You will need the original mesh from Valhallan for these to work in your game.


Warmth cloak

  • Mesh:❗Valhallan Warmth cloak 
  • Found in hats category
  • for Teen to Elder - Unisex
  • 20 swatches
  • Custom thumbnail 
  • Disabled for random

 

 

 

Warriors (GoT) cloak

  • Mesh: ❗Valhallan Warriors GoT 
  • Found in hats category
  • for Teen to Elder - Unisex
  • 20 swatches 
  • Custom thumbnail 
  • Disabled for random

 

 

 

TOU: Don't upload and claim as your own. You may include with sims if you give credit with a link to this post, but please don't upload to paysites or behind ad.fly.

 



Happy simming! 💕



Also available at

Patreon - CurseForge


All my downloads are free!
 For download instructions see here.








.





No comments:

Post a Comment