Sunday, 26 July 2026

Story Post 3 (chapter 15)

 In case you couldn't read it on tumblr, here is post 3 (tw death):

 

Even if the palace now was completed, Nashuja was still very busy. Since Queen Petra now had turned 16 years old, it was important to find her a suitable husband.

Petra had, to be honest, rather reluctantly agreed to meet some candidates. She didn't feel ready for marriage and hoped it could wait a few years, but Nashuja convinced her that it was better to find a husband now, before the best candidates were tempted to try their luck elsewhere. He would hate to see her end up with some charlatan in a hasty marriage, just to secure order of succession.

 

Finding the right candidate was no easy task. Many had expressed interest, and only the most suitable were invited to the palace for further consideration. It was a very important position to fill, and many considerations to take into account; political position, lineage, wealth, personality. A difficult choice.

 

As the suitors introduced themselves, Petra became more and more discouraged. She found none of them particularly charming or likeable.

- How am I going to choose among a bunch of self-absorbed fools, she whispered to Koryi, I feel nothing but disgust.

- Maybe father can build another house for them, so you don't have to see them at all.

- And how would the succession to be ensured? By magic? I'm not a fool. Your mother has told me a thing or two about how it happens. Ach! It's so frustrating!

 


- Kyrie! Kyrie! You need to come at once Kyrie! It's your mother!

- Is she dead? Nashuja became cold of fear.

- No Kyrie! Not as far as I know!

- All right. Mam, I will have to go. We have to continue later. Or wait. How many candidates are left? Four? Koryi you can assist the interviews and we will discuss them all when I'm back.

- Of course father! I hope giagia will be okay.


At Noor's house the rest of the family were already there.

- What happened Rusa?

- She just fell! She was having lunch, and then all of a sudden her face turned weird, and then she just fell! We carried her to the bed, and now she's sleeping. But her face still looks weird..

- Hmm. Sounds like apoplexia. I will call for the healer, maybe they can advice us. Let's hope for the best


The healer never reached there in time. Shortly after, Noor had another apoplexy (stroke) and died without regaining consciousness. Her journey in this world was over.

 .

Previous | Index | Character overview | Next

 

Epilogue

It's strange how some sims grabs your heart and you bond with them almost like you bond with a real person. Noor has been one of those sims for me. She has been with me for a long time, and I will really miss her in my game and in my stories. If you want to see a collage from her life you can find it here:

🎬Noor - in memory (See it on YouTube)


 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment