Friday 25 June 2021

Gone fishing! (Summer updates)

Summer means holiday, but summer also means I have a lot of things to do. Including fishing! So I'm changing my update schedule for the weeks ahead.

Me and my hubby live close to the sea and love to fish, and we also have a big garden that needs attention, and, more importantly, we hope to finally see our friends and family again, that we couldn't see for more than a year now because of Covid restrictions. I can't tell you how much I'm longing to hug our grandchildren! It's been almost two years now, since they live in a different country.

However, all of this also means less time for The Sims, including recolours, lot-building and story-making. I'm not too sad about it, my game will still be there in the autumn. I will be back!

As many of you know I normally have new uploads on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Until I have more time on my hands, and my queue is refilled, there will only be updates on Wednesdays.  

For latest news, updates and social interaction you can follow me on Twitter or Tumblr. Be kind to yourselves and others, and have a lovely summer!

Happy simming! 💕
KyriaT

 

Update 4 September:

Even if the summer is turning to autumn, at least in my country, I'm still not on top of things. So what was supposed to be a summer arrangement, will probably be permanent, or at least until I have more time for simming - whenever that may be. Have a wonderful autumn! 🍁


No comments: