Saturday 30 November 2019

Lymstock and Chipping Cleghorn is complete (Willow Creek make-over)



This is how Lymstock and Chipping Cleghorn looks like in my world... ehm I mean in the Willow Creek world.


You can of course place the buildings anywhere you like. But here are my suggestions for the latest lots in the Miss Marple Theme (St. Mary Mead project)


As you can see I left three lots empty. Some day in the future I might fill them, but as for now they are empty.

Again, I left the park as it is. I'm sorry to say I don't really use parks that much. I know; I should get out more...

Willow Creek has six,neighbourhoods: Foundry Cove, Cortyard Lane, Pendula View, Sage Estates, Magnolia Blossom Park and the Commercial District. I've tried to settle my sims in a logical manner, so that sims that share a common story actually live close together. (There are a couple of exceptions).



Chipping Cleghorn/Foundry Cove
Most inhabitants are from A Murder is Announced

White Roses Cottage (The Swettenhams)
Tartan Cottage (Harris and Scherz)
Winterbourne Lodge (The Reeves Family)
Little Paddocks (Miss Blacklock and friends)
Hinchcliffe Farm (Hinchcliffe and Murgatroyd)





Lymstock/Courtyard Lane
Inhabitants are from The moving finger

Crystalcreek Mansion (The Symmington Family)
Empty lot 1
Wild Roses Cottage (The Griffith Siblings)
Little Furze (Miss Barton and guests)
Empty lot 2






Danemouth/Sage Estates
Inhabitants are from The Body in the Library

Snowhill Manor (Jefferson and descendants)
The Majestic Hotel (The Majestic Entertainers)
Magnolia Blossom Park (EA lot/park)





The Policemen's District/Pendula View

Hawthorne Mansion (Clithering and Craddock)
Teesbrook House (The Melchett Family)
Moore Cottage (The Easterbrooks and their Yorkies)
Empty lot 3






High Street/The Commercial District

Galerie d'Christie (Art Center)
The Old Lace Tea Room (Café)
The Tower (Bar and bowling)
Apollo Cinema and Library (Library)




For a complete list of lots and sims of the St. Mary Mead project, and the other (possibly future) villages related to the Miss Marple Theme, please have a look here


I hope you will enjoy it!
Now I will be taking on the next world...
Happy simming!
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment