Sunday 18 August 2019

St. Mary Mead is complete (Windenburg make-over)


This is how St. Mary Mead looks like in my world... ehm I mean in the Windenburg world.


You can of course place the buildings of St. Mary Mead anywhere you like. But for the avowed fans 😂 , I thought I'ld let you know how I placed the lots.

As you can see I left three lots empty. Some day in the future I might fill them, but as for now they are empty.

I left the park as it is. I thought I might give it a make-over, but I got lazy. I find landscaping hard, in the sims game and in real life.

I also left the special lots (Von Haunt Estate, Ancient Ruins and The Bluffs) as it is. The game doesn't allow you to edit them unless you use mods, so I decided that it was best to leave them as they are, and they don't conflict with the theme anyway.

As the original Windenburg, St. Mary Mead also has four districts (surprise!); Countryside, Old Town District, Modern District and The Island. It doesn't look like St. Mary Mead as described by Agatha Christie, but it has some logic and flow to it suited for The Sims.



Countryside:
The Vicarage (Mr Leonard Clement and Mrs Griselda Clement)
Amandas Cottage (Miss Amanda Hartnell and cat Gracie)
Miss Marple's Cottage (Miss Jane Marple)
Pine Cottage (Miss Wetherby and dog Bailey)
Turtledove Mansion (Mrs Martha Price-Ridley and Mr Bernhard Price-Ridley)
Gossington Hall  (Mrs Dolly Bantry, Mr Arthur Bantry and their four children: Oscar, Olivia, Emma and Ewald)
Von Haunt Estate (EA/special lot)




Old Town District
Ancient ruins (EA/special lot)
Dr Haydocks House (Dr Henry Haydock)
St. Marys Church (karaoke bar)
Albert Inn (restaurant)
Baker's Grocery Store (shop)
The Train station (café)
Hillside Cottage (Mr Lawrence Redding)
Empty lot 1
Empty lot 2




Modern District
Dockside Spa Hotel (Spa)
Hare Square (EA lot/park)
The Blue Boar Pub (Bar)
The Post Office (gym/fitness center)
Light My Fire Rock Club (nightclub)




The Island
The Old Hall (Mrs Anne Protheroe, Mr Lucius Protheroe, Miss Lettice Protheroe)
Little Gates Cottage (Mrs Estelle Lestrange)
Fairview (Mrs Dinah Lee and Mr Basil Blake)
The Giles farm (Mrs Mary Giles, Mr Richard Giles and cat Jasper)
Empty lot 3
The Bluffs (EA/special lot)


For a complete list of lots and sims of the St. Mary Mead project, and the other (upcoming) villages related to the Miss Marple Theme, please have a look here


I hope you will enjoy it!
Now I will be taking on the next world...
Happy simming!
💕

No comments:

Post a Comment